Honestly, I don’t know anybody who doesn’t l like hummus. I’m sure they exist but I’ve never met them. Such a simple thing – chickpeas and a handful of ingredients, whirled through a blender. And so many ways to eat it: with raw veggies, crackers, chips, on a sandwich or wrap, thinned out as gravy to top greens or grains…so many possibilities. There are also many flavors of hummus, and this one is really delicious. I love anything with a smoky flavor and the smoked paprika does a great job here, but the lime really makes this hummus come to life. I used about 2.5 TBS of lime juice and it’s pretty limey….use more or less depending on your tastes. Same with the cayenne. 1/8 tsp is quite mild. Now go make some hummus. :-)
- Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
- Grilled Pineapple Fried Rice
- Potato and Cauliflower Samosa Patties
- Dragon Fruit Delight
- Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Chickpea Curry Lettuce Wraps with Tamari-Lime Sliced Almonds
- Tamari-Lime Sliced Almonds
- Winner of Better Than Vegan Cookbook Giveaway!
- Smokey Black Bean Bisque from Chef Del’s “Better Than Vegan” AND Cookbook Giveaway!